Dr Linjun Xie
Post Doctoral Research Associate in the Department of Geography
- 2016 - 2019: PhD Built Environment, University of Nottingham Ningbo China.
- 2015 - 2016: MSc Eco-cities, Cardiff University.
- 2010 - 2015: BEng Urban and Rural Planning (5 year degree), Huaqiao University.
- Flynn, Andrew, Hacking, Nick & Xie, Linjun Governance of the circular economy: A comparative examination of the use of standards by China and the United Kingdom. Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions. 2019;33:282.
- Xie, Linjun, Flynn, Andrew, Tan-Mullins, May & Cheshmehzangi, Ali The making and remaking of ecological space in China: The political ecology of Chongming Eco-Island. Political Geography. 2019;69:89.
- Xie, Linjun, Cheshmehzangi, Ali, Tan-Mullins, May, Flynn, Andrew & Heath, Tim Urban Entrepreneurialism and Sustainable Development: A Comparative Analysis of Chinese Eco-Developments. Journal of Urban Technology. 2019.
- Raven, Rob, Sengers, Frans, Spaeth, Philipp, Xie, Linjun, Cheshmehzangi, Ali & de Jong, Martin Urban experimentation and institutional arrangements. European Planning Studies. 2019;27:258.
- Xie, Linjun, Flynn, Andrew, Tan-Mullins, May & Cheshmehzangi, Ali Water and land: Environmental governance and Chinese eco-development. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2019;221:839.
- Xie, Linjun & Spinney, Justin “I won’t cycle on a route like this; I don’t think I fully understood what isolation meant” A critical evaluation of the safety principles in Cycling Level of Service (CLoS) tools from a gender perspective. Travel Behaviour and Society. 2018;13:197.
- den Hartog, Harry, Sengers, Frans, Xu, Ye, Xie, Linjun, Jiang, Ping & de Jong, Martin Low-carbon promises and realities: Lessons from three socio-technical experiments in Shanghai. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2018;181:692.
- Cheshmehzangi, Ali, Xie, Linjun & Tan-Mullins, May The role of international actors in low-carbon transitions of Shenzhen's International Low Carbon City in China. Cities. 2018;74:64.