Dr Sarah Knuth
PhD, University of California, Berkeley, Geography, 2014
MS, The Pennsylvania State University, Geography, 2006
BS, The Pennsylvania State University, Earth Sciences, 2004
- Knuth, S. Cities and Planetary Repair: The Problem with Climate Retrofitting. Environment and Planning A: Economy and Space. 2019;51:487-504.
- Knuth, S., Potts, S. & Goldstein, J.E. In Value’s Shadows: Devaluation as Accumulation Frontier. Environment and Planning A. 2019;51:461-466.
- Cantor, A. & Knuth, S. Speculations on the postnatural: Restoration, accumulation, and sacrifice at the Salton Sea. Environment and Planning A: Economy and Space. 2019;51:527-544.
- Knuth, S.E. Whatever Happened to Green Collar Jobs? Populism and Clean Energy Transition. Annals of the American Association of Geographers. 2019;109:634-643.
- Knuth, S. “Breakthroughs” for a Green Economy? Financialization and Clean Energy Transition. Energy Research and Social Science. 2018;41:220-229.
- Knuth, Sarah Book Review: The Great Leveler: Capitalism and Competition in the Court of Law. Journal of Historical Geography. 2017;57:118-119.
- Knuth, Sarah Green Devaluation: Disruption, Divestment, and Decommodification for a Green Economy. Capitalism Nature Socialism. 2017;28:98-117.
- Knuth, Sarah & Potts, Shaina Legal Geographies of Finance, Editors' Introduction. Environment and Planning A. 2016;48:458-464.
- Knuth, Sarah Seeing Green in San Francisco: City as Resource Frontier. Antipode. 2016;48:626-644.
- Knuth, Sarah Elisabeth Global Finance and the Land Grab: Mapping Twenty-First Century Strategies. Canadian Journal of Development Studies / Revue canadienne d'études du développement. 2015;36:163-178.
- Knuth, Sarah E. Addressing Place in Climate Change Mitigation: Reducing Emissions in a Suburban Landscape. Applied Geography. 2010;30:518.
- Knuth, Sarah, Nagle, Brandi, Steuer, Christopher & Yarnal, Brent Universities and Climate Change Mitigation: Advancing Grassroots Climate Policy in the US. Local Environment. 2007;12:485.
- Knuth, S. Book Review Forum: 'DIY Detroit: Making Do in a City Without Services' by Kimberley Kinder, Minneapolis, University of Minnesota Press, 2016. The AAG Review of Books. 2018;6:218-219.
- Davidson, Mark, Ward, Kevin, Jonas, Andrew E.G., Knuth, Sarah, Weber, Rachel, Wilson, David & Sbragia, Alberta Book Review Forum: Debt Wish: Entrepreneurial Cities, US Federalism, and Economic Development. Urban Geography. 2017;38:1282-1289.