Dr Cheryl Lancaster, BSc (Hons) MA PhD PhD AFHEA
Post-Doctoral Research Associate in the Department of Philosophy
Post-Doctoral Research Associate in the Durham Law School
Postgraduate Associate of the Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing
(email at email@example.com)
- Ethical Issues in Medicine and the Life Sciences
- Fraud and Misconduct in Science
- History and Philosophy of Life Sciences
- History of Medicine
- History of Science
- Lancaster, Cheryl (2019). The History of Stem Cell Research: A Philosophical Review. Historical Studies in the Natural Sciences 49(4): 447.
- Lancaster, C. (2016). The Acid Test for Biological Science: STAP Cells, Trust, and Replication. Science and Engineering Ethics 22(1): 147-167.
- Lancaster, C. (2015). Book Review: Carsten Timmermann, A History of Lung Cancer: The Recalcitrant Disease. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2014. Pp. 256. ISBN 978-1-4039-8802-7. £53.00 (hardback). The British Journal for the History of Science 48(03): 534-536.
- Lancaster, C. (2014). A focus on the history of light microscopy for cell culture. Kaleidoscope 6(1): 27-47.