Dr Joe Saunders
Joe primarily works on ethics and agency in Kant and the post-Kantian tradition. He also has interests in the philosophy of love and media ethics.
Indicators of Esteem
- Free Will
- Media Ethics
- Post-Kantian Philosophy
- Dalziel, Paul, Saunders, Caroline & Saunders, Joe (2018). Wellbeing Economics.
- Saunders, Joe (2018). Kant and Degrees of Responsibility. Journal of Applied Philosophy
- Williams, Neil W. & Saunders, Joe (2018). Practical grounds for belief: Kant and James on religion. European Journal of Philosophy
- (2018). Taking love seriously: McTaggart, absolute reality and chemistry. British Journal for the History of Philosophy
- (2016). Kant and the Problem of Recognition. International Journal of Philosophical Studies
- Saunders, Joe (2016). The Value of Practical Knowledge: Against Engstrom’s Constructivism. Hegel Bulletin 37(01): 117.
- Saunders, Joe (2014). Kant, Rational Psychology and Practical Reason. Kant Yearbook 6(1).