Mrs Helen Louise Ferguson
Helen currently works over the Department of Music and Department of Theology and Religion as Assistant Learning and Teaching Manager.
The Assistant Manager (Learning and Teaching) is responsible for managing day to day programme delivery, encompassing all areas of the student lifecycle from the point of enrolment to graduation. They will work closely with colleagues to maintain the quality of existing programmes and support programme developments. This involves providing student support including resolving queries and providing information on academic and welfare related issues, making referrals to other staff, teams and services where appropriate, escalating more specialist and complex queries or issues, as required.
The Assistant Manager (Learning and Teaching) is responsible for supervising a team of professional services staff, ensuring that the student experience is at the forefront of delivery.
Particular areas and responsibilities include:
- Registration Co-ordinator for taught programmes
- DSN Co-ordinator
- Part-time teaching and payments
- Management of taught examinations
- Assessment and programme administration
- Curriculum development administration
- MA Scholarships/bursaries
- Lead for taught programme admissions matters
- Committee Secretary to Education Committees
Department of Music
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 43140
Department of Theology and Religion
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 41168
Department of Music:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Department of Theology and Religion:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday