Mr Logan Williams
Thesis: Love, Self Gift, and the Incarnation: Christology and Ethics in Galatians, in the Context of Pauline Theology and Greco-Roman Philosophy
- God's Selfhood in Judaism and Christianity
- History of Ethics
- Letters of Paul
- Christology of the New Testament
- 1 Enoch
Chapter in book
- Williams, L. (Published). Giving the Self through Death: A Crucified Christ as Gift in Galatians. In Suffering and the Christian Life. Davies, Rachel & Kilby, Karen Bloomsbury T&T Clark.
- Williams, L. (2018). "Disjunction in Paul: Apocalyptic or Christomorphic? Comparing the Apocalypse of Weeks with Galatians". New Testament Studies 64(1): 64-80.
- Williams, L. & Dunne, J.A. (2017). A Perplexing Gift: Towards Clarity in the Evangelical-Mormon Interfaith Dialogue on Grace. Journal for the Evangelical Theological Society 60(2): 349-376.