Book Your Online Session
Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are offering all our sessions online and live from our galleries with members of our Learning Team.
Booking is essential for all online sessions from our venues. We strongly recommend booking well in advance to avoid disappointment.
When you book your session you will also be given a time for a test call approximately two weeks before your online session. This will include a sound and video link check. We use Microsoft Teams for our platform for delivery.
How to make a booking enquiry
- Choose the workshop you would like to book.
- Complete the booking form below. Please provide a number of alternative dates so that we are able to accommodate your visit, and let us know of any special learning requirements.
- If you are unable to complete the online form below, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the form has been received a member of the team will be in touch to confirm whether the online session is possible or to offer alternative dates.
Once your dates are finalised, we will email written confirmation of your booking. Your invoice will be sent out to you after the session has taken place.
- For online sessions it is helpful if you can tell us if you would prefer a morning or afternoon time slot. A morning session begins at 9.30 am and an afternoon session at 1pm. Flexibility is possible but do let us know.
- If you are booking a session for more than one class please include the email addresses for all class teacher involved so we can email them the link to their classes session.
Many thanks for booking with us and we look forward to working with you!
Online Taught Session Charges