Summer Vacation 2019
Easter term ends on Friday 28 June 2019. From Saturday 29 June to Sunday 29 September 2019 vacation opening hours and services are in operation.
- Remember that standard loan periods are the same as term-time borrowing.
- Library users are still able to reserve items during University holidays and your books may be recalled. They will need to be returned to the Library.
- Find details for our libraries on our Library sites webpages.
- Items can be renewed up to 10 times only if the item is not recalled.
- If another user requests an item which you have on loan, it will be given a new due date by which you must return the book to the Library. During summer vacation you will have 2 weeks to return recalled books.
- If you need to return an item whilst on vacation, you should post it to the Library. For Library address and contacts, please visit: durham.ac.uk/library/contacts.
Please check our opening hours page for details of vacation opening times at each University Library location.
Leaving University? Please remember to return all of the Library books and any other items you have out on loan, and clear your Library account of any outstanding charges: library.dur.ac.uk/patroninfo.