World Book Day
(1 March 2020)
Library and Collections will be celebrating World Book Day on 5 March, with activities taking place all week long! We've got lots of exciting things planned, and you can join in at our different sites and on social media with the hashtag #WorldBookDay.
- Blind date with a book - borrow a mystery library book, wrapped in brown paper, with a brief description to guide you
- Share a story - book readings in Small Island Coffee, Bill Bryson Library, no booking required
- Write of passage - tell us about your favourite books on one of our sharing boards
- Bookstagram 101 - library staff will be telling you all about our favourite books on Instagram
- Book sale and exchange - swap your pre-loved books for something different, or pick up a book and leave a donation
For full details, visit our World Book Day web page.