Durham University Library
Information for your subject
Current Library News
Bill Bryson Library book moves
Week beginning Monday 10 March 2014
Books with shelfmarks 001 to 270 are now relocated to their permanant position on level 4 of the Bill Bryson Library. From Monday 10 March, the book movers will transfer books with shelfmarks 400 to 554 from Level 3 to the Level 1 east wing store.
Please check the display board at the level 2 entrance or speak to staff at the Help & Information desk on Level 2 if you need assistance to locate books.
(28 Feb 2014)
- Books begin to move back to Level 4 at the Bill Bryson Library
- Library 24/7 comes to Queen’s Campus Library from 15 – 24 March
- Get colourful at the Oriental Museum to celebrate the arrival of Spring
- Planning to use the Library during the Easter vacation?
- CIS Support on Weekends and Evenings
- Weekend Facilities for the Consumption of Food
- The Library donates fines to DUCK charities
- Book moves have finished for the day; books with shelfmarks 400-471.8 have been moved from Level 3 to the mobile shelving on Level 1
Tweeted 9 hours ago
- Books with shelfmarks 400-439 have been moved from Level 3 to the mobile shelving on Level 1. Keep up to date here...https://t.co/gmkDVFi9bh
Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Our fabulous (and free!) revision planners are now available on Level 2 opposite the Help & Information desk. http://t.co/23uDWK3okL
Tweeted 13 hours ago
- Books with shelfmarks 001-270.099 have been moved from L1 to L4. You can now access L4 using main stairs to retrieve these books.
Tweeted 14 hours ago