Ms Michele Stopera Freyhauf - all publications
Chapter in book
- Freyhauf, Michele Stopera (2015). The Catholic Church and Social Media: Embracing [Fighting] a Feminist Ideological Theo-Ethical Discourse and Discursive Activism. In Feminism and Religion in the 21st Century: Technology, Dialogue, and Expanding Borders. Messina-Dysert, Gina & Ruether, Rosemary Radford Routledge. 57-68.
- Freyhauf, Michele Stopera (2016). Who Let the Dogs Out?: An Examination of Outside Cultural Influences in the Book of Tobit. Conversations with the Biblical World: proceedings of the Eastern Great Lakes Biblical Society and the Midwest Region Society of Biblical Literature 35: 53-77.
- Freyhauf, Michele Stopera, Levand, Mark, Ludwa, Bridget & Witker, Karen (2011). 'To the lost of Israel': an (hypothetical) ancient letter with commentary. Conversations with the Biblical World 31: 217-235.
- Freyhauf, Michele Stopera (2016). Review of Unconventional Wisdom. By June Boyce-Tillman. Pp. 224. London: Equinox. 2007. £18.99/$24.95 (pbk). Theology & Sexuality 18(1): 98-100.
- Freyhauf, Michele Stopera (2011). Hagia Sophia: Political and Religious Symbolism in Stones and Spolia. Popular Archaeology 3.