Managing your online presence
The pages below provide advice and guidance for managing different elements of your online presence as an academic researcher. They include:
- ORCID and other unique IDs used by publishers, funders and universities to identify you and your research outputs online.
- Scholarly Networks such as ResearchGate and Academia.edu.
- Tips for using Twitter as a researcher and scholarly author.
- Altmetrics: how to track online engagement with your research output.
- Existing reports and information about how other academics use social media.
- A post-publication checklist to highlight different options for sharing your research online.