Support for teaching
Requesting library sources to support summative assignments due before June 2020.
- Check the library catalogue https://library.dur.ac.uk/ to see if an ebook is already available.
- Check to see if a required source is available as an ebook by using the ebook checker. Place your request using this service. Please remember to add your contact details and the MODULE CODE.
- You can use the CLA's Check Permissions tool to check if publishers permit digitisation of their sources.
- For any other sources other than ebooks (e.g. articles or book chapters), or if you are unsure, please send a Word file listing only essential sources required for summative work due before June 2020 to email@example.com. Please include the module code in the file name. Please do not send whole module handbooks, just a list of the sources required before June 2020.
- Library staff are unable to make new scans from printed sources but will check if scans have been made previously and can be reused. You will be informed if any sources are unavailable digitally.
- You may also find relevant sources in the additional sources made available by publishers during the COVID19 situation, see https://www.dur.ac.uk/library/onlineservices/temporaryaccess/
Further guidance will be sent for submitting reading lists for academic year 2020-21. Please do not send these reading lists yet.
Information on this page relates to sources required for summative assessments before June 2020.