Reading Lists for New Modules
We aim to provide students with access to all taught course reading material in appropriate formats and quantities. We rely on your input to ensure our resources meet your needs. If your reading list relates to an existing module, do not submit a whole list. Instead, please update the existing list.
What should I do?
Send a copy of your reading list to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- A coversheet (available in PDF and Word format)
- Your name
- The module code
- The module title
- The number of students expected on the course (this doesn't have to be exact)
- Please state clearly which texts will be heavily in demand (where all students on the module will need access) and any digitisation requests
What happens next?
When we have your reading list we will:
- Ensure adequate provision of all material on the list where possible
- Provide a digital list of the resepctive books on the library webpages and in the duo module so students can check provision and availability easily
- Digitise any book chapters, journal articles or extracts you specifically ask us to, where copyright provisions allow, and make these available to students through duo
- Each of the above will be visible to students in the 'Library Resources' area of the module on duo
Information on this page relates to the 2019-20 academic year