We work closely with our academic colleagues to support your teaching and research. Here are some of the ways we can work together.
Support for your teaching
Manage, create and update your resource (or reading) list using our resource list software.
- Include a wide range of resources – books, journal articles, websites, newspaper articles, videos and more
- Provide direct links to electronic material
- Arrange your resource list in the most suitable format for your module
Share your resource list with us so we can:
- Check the availability of recommended items and buy items where needed
- Identify items we may need to digitise
- Work with you to identify alternative material.
Explore our Collections
Our team of Faculty Librarians can help you:
- Explore and use the huge range of resources in our collections
- Recommend relevant sources to support your teaching and research
- Provide training and support on using our collections
Develop our Collections
Tell us about books you’d like to add to our collections through More Books. Encourage your students to use this too.
Workshops, Tutorials and Guides
We offer a range of research skills training to help you and your students get the most from our resources.
Contact your Faculty Librarian to arrange a research skills training session.
Don’t forget to encourage your students to:
- Use our online tutorials
- Check the subject guides for advice on specific subject resources and information
- Make a 1-2-1 appointment with their Faculty Librarian to discuss specific assignments.
Help With Your Research
See our Information for Researchers pages for advice on wider research issues, including:
- Open Access
- Research data.