To support the pursuit of research, scholarship, and learning in the context of the University's strategic aims by providing information resources and associated services to the University and wider community.
In addition to values shared with the University as a whole, the Library will:
- Elicit and respond to stakeholder needs.
- Be innovative and enterprising in providing information resources and services.
- Practise exemplary standards of stewardship over resources of enduring research and cultural value for Durham University.
- Embrace a consultative and collaborative approach with regional, national, and international partners.
- Strive for best practice in services to and accessibility for customers, and in accountability to stakeholders.
Mr Mike Wall
Deputy University Librarian
Bill Bryson Library