Work with us
We welcome applications from exceptional candidates for the following academic posts:
- Assistant Professor in the History of Southern Africa - http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEC812/assistant-professor-in-the-history-of-southern-africa-grades-7-and-8/
- Assistant Professor in Modern European Cultural History - http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEC868/assistant-professor-in-modern-european-cultural-history-grades-7-and-8/
- Professor in US History - http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEA730/professor-in-us-history-grade-10/
- Associate Professor in East Asian History (post-1000) - http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEC848/associate-professor-in-east-asian-history-post-1000-grade-9/
- Assistant Professor in Modern Chinese History (19th and/or 20th Century) - http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BEC857/assistant-professor-in-modern-chinese-history-19th-and-or-20th-century-grades-7-and-8/
January 2018 Studentship: Call for Applicants
“Reconnecting the Pitt Rivers Museum’s Zande collections with their historical and contemporary contexts in South Sudan”
Applications are invited for an AHRC-funded Ph.D. studentship based at the University of Durham, in collaboration with Pitt Rivers Museum.
Further details available from Collaborative Doctoral Partnership
We welcome applications from exceptional candidates for postdoctoral fellowships. Information about postdoctoral fellowship schemes supported by the department is available here; potential applicants are encouraged to contact staff members with related research interests to discuss opportunities for sponsorship and the application process.
Information about other vacancies in the department will be posted here as they arise.
For any other queries, please contact email@example.com.