College Welcome New Students
Enrolment opens eight weeks before the start of your programme. After your acceptance has been processed you will receive two email messages from email@example.com which provide:
- Your Computing and Information Services (CIS) username
- How to derive your CIS password and guidance on how to access the system
The messages are sent 24 hours apart and are sent to the email address you provided when you applied so it’s important to let us know of any changes to this information by contacting the Student Records Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also need to monitor your spam folders to see if the messages have arrived there.
After you have received both emails you will need to:
- Change your password
- Log into Durham University Online – duo https://duo.dur.ac.uk
- Choose the “Banner Self Service” link in duo under “External Tools”
- Choose Registration and Enrolment
- Enrol with the University
- Upload a photograph for your campus card
You will receive information from your department about registering for your programme and modules. You should follow the advice given about whether to complete registration for programmes and modules before you come to Durham, or whether to wait until you arrive before making final choices, so that your department can give you further advice and information.
Verification of identity
Before you can your collect your Campus Card in Durham, you will be required to provide proof of your identity. We only accept the following photographic identification as proof of identity:
- Students may use their passport, UK driving licence, European Identity card or UK Birth Certificate as supporting documentation. A driving licence must show the name in full if it is used as supporting evidence.
Photocopies are not accepted.
More information on registration can be found at https://www.dur.ac.uk/student.registry/student/registration/modreg/
We’re really looking forward to welcoming you to the College of St Hild and St Bede.
If you have any queries about any of this information or any aspect of coming to Durham please contact:
Student Support Office - 0191 334 8528 or 0191 334 8537 email email@example.com
- College Reception - 0191 3348300