New Students Starting 2017
Undergraduate Students - Please note forms and information below relate to Undergraduate Students
New first year undergraduate students will be required to arrive in College on Sunday 1 October between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm. International Students arriving before 1 October should contact the International Office for details of their 'Meet & Greet Service'. An information pack will be sent out from College on the 22 August to home students,which will include the forms below, but international students should download the forms and then send a copy back to us via email. International students will receive an email from the College next week with further instructions. The forms need returning to College by Friday 1 September, and if you are not able to get the forms back to us by this deadline then please email us to let us know, and try to get them back as quickly as possible after this date.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you to the College. Please do refer back to this web page as further information may be added before October.
Essential Information and Forms To Complete
- Information and Forms to Complete - Please read this first to see what you need to complete and return.
- Important Instructions for Arrival on Sunday 1 October - Please read
- Welcome Letter from Principal - Undergraduates
- Provide 4 passport sized photographs with full name clearly written on the reverse of each photograph (To be returned to College by 1/9/17)
- Student Support Information Form ( to complete and return to College by 1/9/17)
- Room Allocation Form (to complete and return to College by 1/9/7)
- Licence Agreement (online form - please note you will be sent an email with a link to this. If you have not received this email by 15/9/17 then please contact College.
- College Community Handbook - (Please read before signing College Community Handbook form )
- College Community Handbook Form ( to be signed and returned to College by 1/9/17, please read Community Handbook first)
- Medical Letter to New Students - To read before completing Medical Questionnaire and NHS Registration Form
- Medical History Questionnaire and NHS GMS1 Registration Form - (to complete and return to College by 1/9/17 - follow instructions on information and forms to complete)
- GP Vaccination Letter
- Linen Pack Order Form - International Students Only
- Student Enrolment Process - Please read - to complete online enrolment before arrival in Durham. Verification is completed on arrival at College.
- College Fees and Charges - UG Fee Schedule 2017 Important please read both documents - Action will be required
- How to Pay your Residence and Tuition Fees - Important please read
- Hild-Bede SRC Freshers Order Form 2017 - to complete and return to College by 1/9/17
- Hild-Bede SRC Freshers Events Guide 2017
- Hild Bede Balls
- SRC Freshers Handbook 2017
- Traffic Arrangements for Sunday 1 October 2017
- Car Parking