New Students Starting 2016
Undergraduate Students - Please note forms and information below relate to Undergraduate Students
New first year undergraduate students will be required to arrive in College on Sunday 2 October between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm. International Students arriving before 2 October should contact the International Office for details of their 'Meet & Greet Service'. An information pack has been sent on the 22 August. Please look at the document entitled Information and Forms to Complete August 2016. The forms in the pack can be also be downloaded below and returned to us via email. The forms need returning to College by Friday 2 September, and if you are not able to get the forms back to us by this deadline then please email us to let us know, and try to get them back as quickly as possible after this date.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to the College. Please do refer back to this web page as further information may be added before October.
Essential Information and Forms To Complete
- Information and Forms to Complete - Please read first
- Important Instructions for Arrival on Sunday 2 October
- Welcome Letter from Principal - Undergraduates
- Provide 4 passport sized photographs with full name clearly written on the reverse of each photograph (To be returned to College by 2/9/16)
- Student Support Information Form ( to complete and return to College by 2/9/6)
- Room Allocation Form (to complete and return to College by 2/9/16)
- Licence Agreement (online form - please note you will be sent an email with a link to this. If you have not received this email by 2/9/16 then please contact College. The agreement needs signing by 9 September 2016)
- College Community Handbook - (Please read before signing College Community Handbook form )
- College Community Handbook Form ( to be signed and returned to College by 2/9/16, please read Community Handbook first)
- Medical Letter to New Students - To read before completing Medical Questionnaire and NHS Registration Form
- Medical History Questionnaire and NHS GMS1 Registration Form - (to complete and return to College by 2/9/16 - follow instructions on information and forms to complete)
- GP Vaccination Letter
- Student Enrolment Process - Please read - to complete online enrolment before arrival in Durham. Verification is completed on arrival at College.
- College Fees and Charges - Please read and follow the link for further information.
- How to Pay your Residence and Tuition Fees
- Hild-Bede SRC Freshers 2016 - Information Pack Beccy Hodson - please also see Part 2 and Part 3 below- (to complete and return to College by 2/9/16)
- Hild-Bede SRC Freshers 2016 - Information Part 2 (complete and return to College by 2/9/16
- Hild-Bede SRC Freshers 2016 - Information Part 3 (complete and return to College by 2/9/16
- SRC Freshers Handbook 2016 (a copy will be online shortly)
- Traffic Arrangements for Sunday 2 October 2016
- Car Parking
Useful University Information
- Undergraduate Sports Letter 2016 (last modified: 16 August 2016)