Durham-EBS Executive MBA Scholarships
About the programme
What our students say
What our students say
Up to 25% of the tuition fee (€10,000)
The number of EMBA Scholarships available: Up to 20
Scholarships will be applied as a tuition fee discount and will range from 10% and 25% for the majority of applicants. They will be awarded to applicants who can demonstrate excellent academic and post-graduation work experience.
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement. Alongside the academic achievements required for entry, other academic qualifications that demonstrate academic achievement will be considered, e.g. GMAT score of 650 or above.
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme.
Terms and Conditions
To be considered for one of the Durham-EBS EMBA Scholarships applicants must:
- Submit a complete programme application and scholarship application statement and have received a conditional offer by 31 July 2019.
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate and cooperate in public relations and marketing activities which EBS or Durham University Business School may organise for scholarship awardees.
- Scholarships are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by scholarship winners in the academic year for which the scholarship has been awarded. Applicants who choose to defer entry will be considered for scholarships available in the year of entry. Acceptance of a scholarship before deferral does not guarantee a scholarship offer during the year of entry.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up.
- Applicants awarded a Durham-EBS EMBA Scholarship, will not be eligible for any other Durham University awards or discounts such as alumni discounts. Alumni who are awarded a scholarship will receive whichever discount is greater.
To secure the scholarship award applicants must confirm acceptance of the award by the date stated on the scholarship offer email. Failure to confirm acceptance of the scholarship by this date may result in the applicant’s right to the scholarship being removed and the scholarship being awarded to another applicant.