Durham University Business School's thought-leadership and news magazine
The School continues to be at the forefront for leading influence and change, and this magazine enables us to showcase the impact our students, researchers, Business School staff, and alumni have across the business community and world.
With two major geopolitical shifts in the last year (Brexit and the U.S. Presidential Elections), the release of our new magazine is timely looking at the year ahead and beyond. Some of our leading academics have commented and generated various discussions on these topics and the future outcomes from these results, which have led to our feature article, ‘Destination Unknown: Where are our leaders taking us?’.
This first edition also includes examples of our high calibre research and the impact it’s having on our international reach. These stories and reports of our continuous business activities and achievements are testament to our excellent students, faculty, research and alumni.
In Issue 1
- 2017: Destination Unknown: Where are our leaders taking us?
- Empowering the People: Helping governments equip citizens with better financial know-how
- Adapt and Thrive: Helping the police meet 21st century challenges
- Fruitful Influence or Poison Apple? Disney's female role models
- Talent Shines Through War: From Aleppo to Durham
- Seeing the Light: Durham solar car business team
- University's new Chief Operating Officer: Durham MBA graduate Jane Robinson