Durham University Business School's award-winning thought-leadership and news magazine
The School continues to be at the forefront for leading influence and change, and this magazine enables us to showcase the impact our students, researchers, Business School staff, and alumni have across the business community and world.
All editions include examples of our high calibre research and the impact it’s having on our international reach. The articles also demonstrate the continuous business activities and achievements of our School and are testament to our excellent students, faculty, research and alumni.
In December 2018, IMPACT magazine was awarded Gold at the CIPRide Awards 2018 North East in the category 'Best Publication'. The judges summarised: "IMPACT is a great example of thought leadership best practice. Well researched and well-executed – and well received by a very educated group of stakeholders. A worthy winner!"
In Issue 4
- Why it's better to work together: The only constant in today's world is change
- From Bogota, to Durham and Back Again
- A Student at Durham University Business School
- Postgraduate Students Go Global
- How Can more Women be Encouraged into Senior Finance Positions?
In Issue 3
- A Year in Review with Professor Susan Hart
- Back to Brexit: How can we lead on sustainability in a time of change?
- Mental Health, an Institute for Local Governance Report
- Ethics in Policing
- DUEM Shine on the World Stage: The solar car team signs world-leading efficiency alliance
- The Austerity Playbook: New musical tunes audience into ground breaking research
- New Durham DBA at Fudan
In Issue 2
- Narcissistic Leaders: does your leader's dark side pose a threat to successful business thinking?
- To Strive for Greatness: better understanding innovation processes
- Did you Forget Something? the rise of the online abandoned shopping cart
- Impacting International Marketing: strategies for Brazilian SMEs
- Integrated Thinking Informs Sustainable Development
- EQUIS Awarded
In Issue 1
- 2017: Destination Unknown: Where are our leaders taking us?
- Empowering the People: Helping governments equip citizens with better financial know-how
- Adapt and Thrive: Helping the police meet 21st century challenges
- Fruitful Influence or Poison Apple? Disney's female role models
- Talent Shines Through War: From Aleppo to Durham
- Seeing the Light: Durham solar car business team
- University's new Chief Operating Officer: Durham MBA graduate Jane Robinson