- Why do some men take a public stance against men's violence against women, and how can more men be encouraged to do so?
- Female Sports Fandom in the North East: A Historical Study of Female Fandom and the Critical Intersections Between Sports Spectatorship and Participation
- Think Ahead Social Work Qualifying Programme Evaluation
- CECAN - Centre for the Evaluation of Complexity Across the Nexus
- HIVE – Health Interventions in Volcanic Eruptions
- Knowledge for Use (K4U)
- CRITICAL - Combatting Criminals in the Cloud
- Innovation and the application of knowledge for more effective policing
- Imagine, The social, historical, cultural and democratic context of civic engagement: imagining different communities and making them happen
Please click here to discover more about all of our previous Research Projects.