- Why do some men take a public stance against men's violence against women, and how can more men be encouraged to do so?
- Child Advocacy Project
- Female Sports Fandom in the North East: A Historical Study of Female Fandom and the Critical Intersections Between Sports Spectatorship and Participation
- Evaluating the use of contextual data in undergraduate admissions
- Think Ahead Social Work Qualifying Programme Evaluation
- CECAN - Centre for the Evaluation of Complexity Across the Nexus
- ESRC Research ‘Seminar series on genetics, technology, security and justice. Crossing, contesting and comparing boundaries’
- HIVE – Health Interventions in Volcanic Eruptions
- Knowledge for Use (K4U)
- PACERS: The use of accelorometry-based activity monitors and linked web portal to enhance long-term maintenance of physical activity in adults
- CRITICAL - Combatting Criminals in the Cloud
- Innovation and the application of knowledge for more effective policing
- Step Up to Social Work Longitudinal Evaluation
- Imagine, The social, historical, cultural and democratic context of civic engagement: imagining different communities and making them happen
Please click here to discover more about all of our previous Research Projects.