Mr Benjamin Rigby - all publications
- Rigby, B.P. (2018), Exploring how national policy-makers understand, interpret and react to the complexity of physical activity promotio, British Sociological Association Sport Study Group Postgraduate Forum: Sporting Identities, Careers and Opportunities. Durham, England.
- Rigby, B.P. (2018), Exploring the fitness landscape: complexity and physical activity policy making, Department of Sport and Exercise Sciences Postgraduate Conference. Durham, England.
- Rigby, B.P. (2017), Addressing social disadvantage in physical activity interventions protocol: priority setting and story sharing, Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing 2nd Annual Early Stage Researcher Conference. Durham, England.
- Rigby, B.P. (2016), From labs, to leisure centres, to legislation: An exercise in shaping political agenda, Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing Physical Activity Special Interest Group Symposium on Exercise Referral. Durham, England.
- Rigby, BP, Dodd-Reynolds, CJ & Oliver, EJ (2019). Outdoor walking groups and inequalities: an equity-focused scoping review. Public Health Reviews
- Rigby, B.P., Buckley, B.J.R., Kelly, M.C. & Hanson, C.L. (2017). Exercise on Referral - Symposium Hosted by the Physical Activity Special Interest Group of the Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing, Durham University. Sport and Exercise Psychology Review 13(2): 60-64.
- Rigby, B.P. (2017). Mapping walks: A scoping review exploring equity integration strategies in outdoor walking group literature. Masters.
Other (Digital/Visual Media)
- Rigby, B.P. (2016). A nation stood still for 25 years: Can we find solutions for action in policy and practice? Contribution to the Fuse Open Science Blog.
- Rigby, B.P. (2018). Be 'pro-active' but reflect on lessons from exercise referral schemes. Contribution to the proceedings of the Westminster Health Forum Keynote Seminar: Where next for social prescribing in England - outcomes, patient choice and cost-effectiveness. 66-67.
- Rigby, B.P. (2018), Diversifying the public health evidence-base: How scoping reviews can contribute to progress regarding physical activity inequalities, Journal of Physical Activity and Health 15: 7th International Society for Physical Activity and Health Congress. London, England.
- Rigby, B.P., Dodd-Reynolds, C.J. & Oliver, E.J. (2018), Outdoor walking groups insufficiently address inequalities: Findings from a scoping review, Journal of Physical Activity and Health 15: 7th International Society for Physical Activity and Health Congress. London, England.
- Rigby, B.P., Donkin, B., Oliver, E.J., Lindsey, I. & Mitchell, I. (2018). Influencing Older People's Physical Activity: A Pilot Rapid Evidence Review Produced on Behalf of the Active Durham Partnership Evidence-based Approach Group.