Dr Kelly Johnson - all publications
- McGlynn, Clare, Westmarland, Nicole & Johnson, Kelly (2018). Under the radar: the widespread use of 'Out of Court resolutions' in policing domestic violence and abuse in the United Kingdom. British journal of criminology 58(1): 1-16.
- Myhill. A. & Johnson, K (2016). Police use of discretion in response to domestic violence. Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice 16(1): 3-20.
- Johnson, K. (Planned). Domestic Abuse, Political Economy and State Violence: European Migrant Women’s Experiences of Domestic Violence, in the British Borderlands. London: Routledge.
- Barlow, C., Johnson, K. & Walklate, S. (2018). Coercive control cases have doubled – but police still miss patterns of this domestic abuse. The Conversation
- Johnson, K. (2015). Domestic Abuse Occurrences Involving Polish Nationals: Analysis Report. College of Policing, the Home Office.
- Johnson, K. (2015). Respekt Evaluation. City of Edinburgh Council.
- Johnson, K. (2012). Stockton Family Project Evaluation Report: Harbour Support Services. Stockton-on-Tees: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.