Dr Kelly Johnson - all publications
- Barlow, C., Johnson, K., Walklate, S. & Humphries, L. (2020). Putting Coercive Control into Practice: Problems and Possibilities. The British Journal of Criminology 60(1): 160-179.
- McGlynn, Clare, Westmarland, Nicole & Johnson, Kelly (2018). Under the radar: the widespread use of 'Out of Court resolutions' in policing domestic violence and abuse in the United Kingdom. British journal of criminology 58(1): 1-16.
- Myhill. A. & Johnson, K (2016). Police use of discretion in response to domestic violence. Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice 16(1): 3-20.
- Johnson, K. (Planned). Domestic Abuse, Political Economy and State Violence: European Migrant Women’s Experiences of Domestic Violence, in the British Borderlands. London: Routledge.
- Rackley, E., McGlynn, C. & K. Johnson (2019). Sexual abuse happens online too — but current laws leave too many victims unprotected. The Conversation
- Barlow, C., Johnson, K. & Walklate, S. (2018). Coercive control cases have doubled – but police still miss patterns of this domestic abuse. The Conversation
- McGlynn, C. & Johnson, K. (2018). It’s time the government recognised the harm of upskirting and image-based sexual abuse. The Huffington Post
- Barlow, C. & Johnson, K. (2018). Missed Opportunities? Researching Police Responses to Coercive Control. Policing Insight
- Barlow, C. Johnson, K. & Walklate, S. (2018). Police Responses to Coercive Control: Research Briefing.
- Westmarland, N., Johnson, K. & McGlynn, C. (2017). Policing domestic abuse - what are ‘out of court resolutions’ and when are they being used?.
- McGlynn, Clare, Rackley, Erika, Johnson, Kelly, Henry, Nicola, Flynn, Asher, Powell, Anastasia, Gavey, Nicola & Scott, Adrian (2019). Shattering Lives and Myths: A Report on Image-Based Sexual Abuse. Durham University; University of Kent.
- Barlow, C., Johnson, K. & Walklate, S. (2018). Police Responses to Coercive Control: A Report. N8 Policing Research Partnership, Lancaster University.
- Johnson, K. (2015). Domestic Abuse Occurrences Involving Polish Nationals: Analysis Report. College of Policing, the Home Office.
- Johnson, K. (2015). Respekt Evaluation. City of Edinburgh Council.
- Johnson, K. (2012). Stockton Family Project Evaluation Report: Harbour Support Services. Stockton-on-Tees: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.