The Durham Adaptive Optics Real-time Controller
A powerful, flexible and generic real-time control system (RTCS) for adaptive optics.
Suitable for use with any AO system, from laboratory benches up to ELT-scale. Flexible camera and DM interface modules, with tens of scientific cameras, and many different DMs integrated.
Available for download with a GNU Affero GPL licence from https://github.com/agb32/darc/
Feel free to download, install and test, to see whether darc can suit your requirements for real-time control. We think it probably can.
If you need help or advice, don't hesitate to contact us: a.g.basden at durham.ac.uk
We can help with
- Generic system development
- Interface development (camera/WFS/DM etc)
- Telemetry interfaces
- Algorithm development
- High performance, low latency.
- Modular design (allowing you to customise easily)
- ELT ready
- Advanced telemetry interface
- Large number of advanced algorithms including
- Support for FPGA and GPU acceleration
- Adaptive windowing
- Correlation centroiding
- Distributed computing
- Asynchronous wavefront sensing
- Figure sensing for open-loop AO
- And many many more...