The Caritas Ensemble - Inaugural Concert (in support of St Cuthbert's Hospice)
Baroque and Contemporary chamber music featuring the Harpsichord
Programme to include: Handel's Neun deutsche Arien, Martinu's Promenades, and other works for various combinations of flute, oboe, violin, 'cello, soprano, tenor, and harpsichord.
The Caritas Ensemble is a new Durham-based chamber ensemble, set up with the aim of raising funds and awareness for charity; it provides a platform for upcoming professional musicians. It is directed by Rebecca Coulson, Clare Crinson, and Katherine Daniels.
Contact email@example.com for more information about this event.
- RT @MelissaRae132: My Durham University Experience | Melissa Rae
https://t.co/Ct0xUhY3F6 @durhamcastle @durham_uni @durhamstudent @durhamSU
Tweeted 11 hours ago
- Announcing a new initiative: The 1072 Club. Help University College Durham Trust to support the development of Castle http://t.co/69TItCa61h
Tweeted 15 hours ago
- RT @HannahCleugh: This evening sung #compline 9pm Norman Chapel @durhamcastle. @CastleChoirMus @DurhamWHS
Tweeted 18 hours ago
- RT @TEDxLUISS: David Held @durhamcastle @durham_uni visiting professor @UniLUISS on #global and #self #governance #TEDxLUISS http://t.co/tR…
Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @fraser_riddell: REGISTER NOW for exciting conference on music and literature @durhamcastle on July 2: http://t.co/tRl5b6qq8y #CriticalP…
Tweeted 5 days ago