Hong Kong Scholarship 2013
The International Office is offering two merit-based scholarships of £3,000 to students from Hong Kong accepted for full-time admissions on an undergraduate course at Durham University in 2013.
The scholarship is a one time discount towards the applicant’s first year’s tuition fees.
- Be living and studying in Hong Kong
- Be studying under the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE)
- Be considered ‘Overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be holding Durham University as their ‘firm’ choice through UCAS
- Satisfy the admission requirements of their chosen undergraduate course, including English Language proficiency
- Be intending to start their course in October 2013
Applications are now closed for 2013.
Successful applicants will be notified by 30 July 2013.
The scholarship is made available through Hong Kong Alumni.