Outgoing Durham Students
Information for Durham Students wishing to study at USP
Students wishing to apply for a period of research at the University of Sao Paulo through our Exchange Programme will need to apply to the International Office at Durham in the first instance before being nominated to participate in the exchange. Nominated students will then have to complete a separate application to USP.
Applications can be accepted all year round however it would be preferable to receive any applications at least one term in advance of a proposed research exchange.
In order to be considered please complete the application form below. For further information you may wish to contact the Exchanges and Study Abroad Team via email@example.com
How to Apply
1. Complete the application form.
2. Email your completed application and all supporting documents before the deadline on to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following supporting documents:
- Research Proposal (maximum 2000 words) – provide an outline of the research your intended research to be conducted at the partner institution.
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words) – explain why you wish to be considered for a place on this exchange programme.
- Academic References ( x 2) – one reference must come from your supervisor at Durham.
** Incomplete applications will not be considered**
- Research Exchange Application Form DU (last modified: 16 March 2018)
Exchanges & Study Abroad Team