How To Apply
If you are wishing to come to Durham on an Overseas Exchange placement you should:
- be a registered student at one of our Overseas Exchange Partners
- be nominated by your home university by the 28th February
- have completed at least 1 year of study at Undergraduate level
Due to the structure of our modules, which are designed to run over a full academic year, we recommend students come for a full academic year (October - June) and follow normal assessment structures as set for modules.
- Students are allowed to take modules from a maximum of 3 departments at Durham University.
- A separate Module Handbook entry is published for each department at Durham University and contains information on modules and academic requirements.
Non-native English speakers will be required to provide an English Language certificate. You should read the guidance provided on the Programme Information page for more information.
You may require a visa for your time in Durham depending on your nationality and length of stay. You should read the guidance provided on the Programme Information page for more information.
To apply for the Overseas Exchange Programme please complete the application form and return it to the Exchanges & Study Abroad Team by 31 March 2022 for a placement in 2022/2023.