Number of places available: 2 full year places (MLAC students only)
University website: https://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/en/index.htm
Exchange programme website: https://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/en/Admissions/Non_Degree_Programs.htm
Term Dates: September to January and February to July
Incoming exchange contact email address: email@example.com
Classes taught in English * please be aware these courses may change for each yearly entry
|- Fall Semester intake: 15th Marh - 30th April
- Spring Semester intake : 15th October - 30th November
Students are expected to have HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) Band 6 or new HSK Band 5 or above
Students can take cross-faculty modules as long as the course credits taken are less than 8 credit points. Students, however, cannot take modules of foreign languages, physical training, and arts.
THU will try prioritizing university-level exchange students with on-campus accommodation at Zijing Foreign Student Apartment.
- Certified letter of nomination provided by the home university
- Application Form with photo and signature which is generated automatically in Tsinghua application system
- Certified university transcript, preferably with English or Chinese translation
- ID page of candidate’s passport
- HSK certificates, if applicable
There is student support and information available in terms of accommodation, banking, sports, counselling and son.
There are currently no Summer School Opportunities at Tsinghua.
Tsinghua participates in the Chinese Government Scholarship scheme and encourages students to apply for this. Applications are accepted from January- April. More information can be found here: www.csc.edu.cn/
International students are required to be covered with medical insurance for the duration of their stay in China.
There is also additional in formation regarding campus life.