Seoul National University
Places available: 3 full year places
Have a GPA 3.0 or above / 4.0
* To apply for the College of Business Administration, a GPA score of 83 out of 100 is required. If the score is not written in the official transcript clearly, applicants’ home universities should submit a letter to us to prove the equivalent.
Information on courses available to international exchange students can be found here http://oia.snu.ac.kr/page/exchange_program.php
Fall Semester : 20th March
Spring Semester : 20th September
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is restricted to students who are currently majoring in business or economics at their home university.
- Applicants who apply for the KOREAN HISTORY/ PSYCHOLOGY/ STATISTICS MAJOR must provide proof of Korean language ability. A satisfactory level of Korean language ability should be either (1) Level 5 or above of official Korean Language Proficiency Test or (2) Level 5 or above of the Korean Test conducted at the SNU Language Institute.
- COLLEGE OF LAW is NOT open to undergraduate level students from Spring 2018.
* School of Law, a specialized law school for graduate level students, will be open to undergraduate level students from Fall 2018. Please note that these undergraduate students will be enrolled as graduate (Master’s) students in SNU law school during their study.
Applicants who want to study in the discipline of Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Music, and MBA must, in advance, be advised of the eligibility by SNU coordinators.
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE is no longer available to exchange students.
- COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY is open ONLY to masters level students currently enrolled in a master program at School of Dentistry or equivalent at their home university. The student exchange program is NOT available at the undergraduate level for the College of Dentistry.
- VOCAL MUSIC MAJOR is restricted to students who are currently studying vocal music at their home university.
- MBA PROGRAM is restricted to current full-time MBA candidates in our respective partner schools. For further information about MBA courses, please visit SNU GSB website at gsb.snu.ac.kr or contact MBA Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Language proficiency of either English or Korean is highly recommended, but not compulsory. Korean language courses will be partially supported.
Accomadation at SNU includes 28 dormitory buildings with 2,600 rooms, housing over 5,000 students.
Off-Campus housing is also available.
Supporting Documents Required
- Online Application
- A certificate of enrollment from your current university
- Official University transcript
- Letter of recommendation from a professor at the home university
- A statement of purpose
- A copy of the applicants passport
- Only for Fine Arts, Music, and Physical Education applicants: Photographs of works/recording of performances
Seoul National University offer a wide range of student services from work/career and learning support to mental health and diasbility support. More information can be accessed on their student services page.
All international students are required to have a health insurance plan. Students MUST have one of the following three options: Study-abroad Insurance from home country, Korean National Health Insurance Service, or Private Insurance in Korea.
SNU OIA homepage : http://oia.snu.ac.kr/
SNU Campus Pictures : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hWz2uHNhb5YeS406Tdu4ErHNO9wVKWTO/view?usp=sharing
SNU Opening Convocation for International Students (Youtube) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcWPXs1A1f8