Number of places available: 2 full year places
University website: https://www.inter.chula.ac.th/en/inbound-exchange-student/
Incoming exchange contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Term Dates: August to December and January to May
GPA requirement: preferable 2.75/4.0
First Semester : March 31
Second Semester : August 31
For students who have a first language other than English a TOEFL score showing English proficiency is required.
Chulalongkorn University international HOUSE or CU iHouse is a 26 – storey on-campus residence for international students and lecturers. The residence consists of 846 units. The cost varies as per below:
Daily room USD30 (THB 1,000)
Monthly room (Studio) ï‚§
- A contract of more than 6-month stay: USD370 (THB 13,000) ï‚§
- A contract of less than 6-month stay: USD400 (THB 14,000)
Monthly room (One bedroom) USD630 (THB 22,000)
Supporting Documents Required
- A completed application form
- A nomination letter from home institute
- Two reference letters from academic advisors
- An official transcript of academic records (to be issued by the institute presently being attended)
- An English proficiency score record (for non-native speaker of English)*
- A copy of passport
- Study plan
A range of student services are available at Chulalongkorn University including accommodation, health center, sports facilities and a library.
Exchange students are required to have health insurance before travelling to Thailand.
Chulalongkorn University has a dress code that uniform must be worn to lectures and exams as well as any official interactions with university administration. This code applies to undergraduate students only.