Publication details for Professor Ben AndersonAnderson, B. Critique and Ontological Politics. Dialogues in Human Geography. 2016;6:19-22.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 2043-8206, 2043-8214
- DOI: 10.1177/2043820615623703
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
In this commentary, I explore three questions in response to Simon and Randalls’ emphasis on the ‘resilience multiple’: how to understand the endurance of the general, as it folds with and into the singular; how might an ontological politics concerned with the coming to form of realities deal with processes of unbecoming; and what becomes of critique as practice and ethos in the midst of a concern with ontological multiplicity.