Complete the on-line application form . We will contact you with our decision within a few days.
There is no deadline for applying to any of the programmes, but you should allow enough time for your application to be considered and to apply for a visa.
It is important you use the same Login ID and PIN you used to apply for your degree programme at Durham to enable us to link your applications. This will help to avoid delays in processing your application.
- you MUST upload a copy of your most recent IELTS/TOEFL* certificate and departmental offer letter (which specifies which Pre-sessional course you should apply for) with your application form as we are unable to make a decision on your application without them
- we will contact you by email; you should therefore ensure that your personal email is correct and that you check it regularly
- all offer letters are emailed. If you need a copy sent by post , please let us know and ensure the email/address you provide is working. We cannot accept responsibility for delays resulting from incorrect information or faulty connections
- the University will contact you by email to verify your personal details before sending you a CAS number. It is important you reply to this email immediately to avoid visa delays
- you must keep us informed of any delays affecting your arrival in Durham
- please read the Terms and Conditions of Acceptance below
Postgraduate students please note that if you have not yet met the language condition of your degree programme offer and would like to take a Pre-sessional course in order to do so, you should contact your academic department to request that a Pre-sessional condition be added to your offer.
* For full details of English language entry levels and acceptable tests, please see the Learning and Teaching Handbook.
- Terms and Conditions of Acceptance 2012 (last modified: 2 February 2012)