Dr Yuqian Wang - all publications
- Dawson, J & Wang, Y (2020). How can we nurture creative thinking? Designing a revision lesson in geometry. Mathematics Teaching 270: 20-23.
- Wang, Linda (2020). Sharing learning from Shanghai on school reopening under Covid-19. Mathematics Teaching 672: 10-11.
- Dawson, J & Wang, Y. (2019). How does a mastery lesson unfold?. Mathematics Teaching MT267: 11-14.
- Wang, Y., Barmby, P. & Bolden, D. (2017). In which ways and to what extent do English and Shanghai Students Understand Linear Function'. Research in Mathematics Education 19(1): 66-90.
- Wang, Y., Barmby, P. & Bolden, D. (2017). Understanding Linear Function: A Comparison of Selected Textbooks from England and Shanghai. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education 15(1): 131-153.
- Robinson-Smith, Lyn, Menzies, Victoria, Cramman, Helen, Wang, Yuqian (Linda), Fairhurst, Caroline, Hallett, Sarah, Beckmann, Nadin, Merrell, Christine, Torgerson, Carole, Stothard, Sue & Siddiqui, Nadia (2019). EasyPeasy: Learning through play. Evaluation Report. Education Endowment Foundation.