Supporting Teaching & Learning
DCAD staff are working hard to support staff and students during these extraordinary times.
The following resources have been developed in conjunction with the Educational Development Unit at the Business School and the Dean of Education:
- Designing Digitally - resources aimed at staff to help review modules for the coming academic year
- Teaching Online - resources aimed at staff
- Learning Online - resources aimed at students
- Teaching & Learning with Video - resources aimed at staff
- Online Meeting/Lecture Tools - for staff and students
- Taking Online Exams - a guide for students
DCAD are running a series of training courses for staff over the Summer.
To date they have been attended by:
- 52% of staff from the Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- 53% of staff from the Faculty of Social Sciences & Health
- 35% of staff from the Faculty of Science
- 47% of staff from the Faculty of Business
- and about 12% of postgraduates.
The list includes:
- SD369 An Introduction to Teaching and Learning Online
- SD371 Designing digitally for active learning
- SD372 Creating active learning modules in duo
- SD373 Designing & Delivering Live Classes Online
For more details and to book a place use the Training Course Booking System