JOSEPHINE BUTLER COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Any student who has graduated from Josephine Butler College is a member of the Butler Alumni Association. The Association exists to keep alumni connected with the College, and helps alumni to remain an important part of the College community.
The Alumni Relations Assistant (part of the Student Community Development Officer role) devotes time to fulfil the ambitions of the Association.
The Association has a few key aims:
- To support a strong alumni community
- To provide a variety of Reunions across the country
- To facilitate communications and help alumni to keep in touch with both their friends and the College
- To keep all alumni up-to-date with goings-on in the College
- To support the careers networks of the College through the Butler Angels
- To support the fundraising ambitions of the College
The Alumni Association has produced four Butler Bulletins. If you would like to contribute anything to the magazine, or have any ideas for it, please get in touch using the contact details below.
Please take the time to read through both the College and Alumni newsletters, which have plenty of interesting news about goings-on in both the College and the alumni community.
KEEP IN TOUCH:
Facebook: 'Butler Alumni' Group
LinkedIn: 'Josephine Butler College'
Tel.: 0191 334 7264
Josephine Butler College Trust
Please donate to the Josephine Butler College Trust, funding and supporting student activity at the College.