Dr Spyros Angelopoulos
Dr Spyros Angelopoulos is an Associate Professor at Durham University Business School. His research focuses on users’ behaviour on online platforms, the adaptation of organizations during digital transformation, and on security and privacy issues of users on online platforms. He has been selected as ‘Faculty Expert’ by Google, for his commitment to leading transformation in Cloud Computing research and education.
- Business Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Information Systems
- Struijk, M., Ou, C.X.J., Davison, R.M. & Angelopoulos, S. (2022). Putting the IS back into IS Research . Information Systems Journal 32(3): 1-4.
- Angelopoulos, S., Brown, M., McAuley, D. Merali, Y., Mortier, R. & Price, D. (2021). Stewardship of Personal Data on Social Networking Sites. International Journal of Information Management
- Alexiou A. Oshri M. Schippers M. & Angelopoulos S. (2021). Narrative and Aesthetics as Antecedents of Perceived Learning in Serious Games. Information Technology & People
- Georgiadou, E., Angelopoulos, S. & Drake, H. (2020). Big data analytics and international negotiations: Sentiment analysis of Brexit negotiating outcomes. International Journal of Information Management 51: 102048.
- Heirman, W., Angelopoulos, S., Wegge, D., Vandebosch, H., Eggermont, S. & Walrave, M. (2015). Cyberbullying-Entrenched or Cyberbully-Free Classrooms? A Class Network and Class Composition Approach. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication 20(3): 260.