Conferences and Workshops
The research centre has an active programme of conferences and workshops.
- Leadership Workshop with Dr Jeff Edwards (NARTI) October 2016
Researchers have proposed that leader support helps employees behave proactively at work.
Research on creativity has emphasized on the importance of intrinsic drive (doing your task for its own sake) in promoting individual creativity.
Globally, organizations are encouraging employees to be more creative in order to enhance organizational innovation.
Previous conferences and workshops
- Leadership Workshop with Professor David Day (NARTI) 7 April 2015
- Negative Followership (EAWOP Small Group Meeting), 11-13 September 2014
- Methods for Studying Destructive Leadership and Followership (NARTI), 10 September 2014
- Durham Leadership Research Incubator: 'Implicit Leadership and Implicit Followership Theories' (2013)