Dr Bo Gao
BA, MA, PhD
Bo Gao joined Durham University Business School in September 2016. Before joining Durham, he was an ESRC-funded PhD in Newcastle University Business School. His research interests are in the areas of international trade and applied microeconometrics.
Bo joined Durham University Business School in September 2016 after obtaining PhD in Newcastle University Business School. Before his PhD study in UK, Bo completed his Master degree and Bachelor degree in Southeast University in China.
His research interests are in the areas of international trade and applied microeconometrics. He was an invited attendant of The 5th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting on Economic Sciences.
Bo’s website is https://sites.google.com/site/bogaopage/home Please see his website for further information.
- International Trade
- Firm export network
- Labour Economics
- Applied microeconometrics
- Gao, B. (2016), RES PhD meeting, RES Symposium of Junior Researchers, SMYE, RIEF.
- Gao, B. (2015), DEGIT, ETSG.
- Gao, B. (2014), Australian Trade Workshop, SES, XV, Conference on International Economics.
- Gao, B. (2013), SAET, EEA,ETSG, Midwest International Trade Group Conference.
- Gao, Bo & Tvede, Mich (2017). The impact of trade with pure exporters.. 05.
- Gao, B. (2015). Export Quality, Price and Income Distribution.
- Gao, B., Braakmann, N. & Maioli, S. (2014). VAT Rebates As Trade Policy: Evidence from China.
- Gao, B. (2013). Multi-product Firms, Pure Exported Products and Extensive Margin of Export.
- Gao, B. & Tvede, M. (2013). The Impact of Trade with Pure Exporters.