Scholarships and Funding Opportunities
FULLY-FUNDED PhD SCHOLARSHIPS 2019
Durham University Business School is pleased to offer some of our PhD scholarships from October 2019 onwards.
Each scholarship is fully-funded for a period of three years and pays for tuition fees within this three-year period as well as a financial stipend or grant for each of the three years. Fees will only be paid up to the Home/EU level. We welcome applications from the very best Home, EU and overseas students.
PhD scholarship applications are now being accepted for study in the following research centres:
- Centre for Banking, Institutions and Development (CBID)
- Centre for Environment and Energy Economics
- Centre of Innovation and Technology Management (CITM)
- Centre for Macroeconomic Policy (CEMAP)
- Centre for Leadership and Followership
- Centre for Organisations and Society
- Centre for Quantitative Research in Financial Economics
- Durham Research Economic Analysis and Mechanisms (Dream)
- Ethical Finance Accountability & Governance Centre
- Experimental Methods in Business Research Centre (EMBR)
- Marketing and International Business Research Centre (MIB)
You can view a list of topics suggested by potential research supervisors or alternatively you may wish to develop your own linked to our Research Centres.