Scholarships and Funding Opportunities
FULLY-FUNDED PhD SCHOLARSHIPS 2018
Durham University Business School is pleased to offer a number of PhD scholarships from October 2018 onwards.
Each scholarship is fully-funded for a period of three years and pays for tuition fees within this three-year period as well as a financial stipend or grant for each of the three years. Fees will normally be paid up to the Home/EU level. We welcome applications from the very best Home, EU and overseas students.
PhD scholarship applications are now being accepted for study in the following research centres:
- Banking, Institutions and Development
- Economic growth and Policy
- Environmental and Energy Economics
- Ethical Finance, Accountability and Governance
- Experimental Methods in Business Research
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Leadership and Followership
- Quantitative Research in Finance and Economics
- Organisations and Society
You can view a list of topics suggested by potential research supervisors or alternatively you may wish to develop your own linked to our Research Centres.