How Wise Leaders Innovate With Impact
Equipping leaders for impact-led innovation in the consumer products sectors.
A 3-day Executive Education Course.
CPG brands are at the leading edge of the transition to a more sustainable global economy. They are well placed to do so with hundreds of millions of customers around the world. Impact-led leaders are beginning to identify imaginative ways to deal withchanging expectations of their brand and value chain stewardship.
What To Expect:
How Wise Leaders Innovate with Impact integrates the five wise capacities with impact-led innovation knowledge and practice.
Over three days, participants will learn about impact-led innovation practice and engage in task-orientated group work, based on GoodBrand’s Sociovation® process. Groups will work on a chosen consumer or corporate brand and will be guided to create impact-led innovation solutions to sustainability challenges and opportunities. Mini cases will be used to enable shared learning and sustainable innovation thinking relevant to the CPG sector.
Further your personal and professional development as a leader through the application of wise leadership thinking and principles.
• Practice co-creating impact-led concepts to develop differentiated innovation platforms for sustainability and market challenges.
• Learn how substantiating brand purpose can strengthen brand equity and customer loyalty while making a positive impact on society and the environment.
• Uncover hidden or unexpected connections, insights, and trends to open new growth pathways for your business and brands.
• Network with peers from diverse industries and functional areas to get fresh ideas about how data can be used effectively.
• Understand how and why practical wisdom can make a difference to leadership and sustainable innovation practice.
Who Should Attend:
• Senior leaders who have a stake in their company's strategy, sustainability and innovation programmes.
• Functional heads in marketing, sustainability, finance, corporate communication, public affairs and supply chain functions.
Geoff Moore, Professor of Business Ethics at Durham University Business School, and author of Virtue At Work.
Dean Sanders, Founder and Chairman of GoodBrand.
Mike Thompson, CEO of GoodBrand and Adjunct Professor at Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria.
After dinner on 5th June Professor Simon Oliver will speak on ‘What is the nature of purpose and is it relevant to ever-changing organisational goals?’
At the heart of the City of Durham is a World Heritage Site, inscribed on the World Heritage List by UNESCO in 1986. Explore Durham Cathedral, one of Europe’s greatest medieval buildings, and the Shrine of St Cuthbert, one of England’s most revered saints. Discover Durham Castle, built 900 years ago to protect the English borders, and now the home of Durham University – a world-class institution. Learn about our history as a state within a state. Join 600,000 visitors & pilgrims, and 12,000 students who call Durham home.
GoodBrand is an impact-led innovation consultancy founded in London in 1997. GoodBrand works with multinational consumer products companies to develop strategies and programmes that have a positive social and environmental impact. The GoodBrand team combines expertise in innovation, corporate strategy, brand marketing, sustainability and impact investing.
Accommodation can be booked in the Durham Marriott Royal County Hotel where we hope most or all delegates will stay. This is in central Durham and conveniently located close to the Railway Station. It is a short taxi ride or a stimulating walk from the hotel to the Business School where the programme will be held. Contact email@example.com for a discount code and then book your own accommodation to suit your own requirements. If you prefer to make your own arrangements for accommodation elsewhere in the city, we suggest you visit This Is Durham.
- Registration (GBP 1,800.00)
Fees include all course notes, a copy of Virtue at Work, refreshments and lunch on Days 1, 2 and 3, and dinner on Day 1.
- Credit/Debit Card