Tap into tomorrow’s thinkers
An MBA internship is a great way to reinvigorate your business and can bring a wealth of benefits, adding fresh ideas, energy and knowledge to your workplace. They often give you the extra capacity to pursue a new initiative or project away from your core business. For many corporate partners, they’ve become a valuable – and cost effective – way of recruiting tried and tested talent.
What could an MBA intern do for you?
- Explore new services, products or markets
- Create or research new products
- Hone your marketing strategy or communications
- Build your brand or social media presence
- Future talent pool: assess student capabilities now, with a view to offering a permanent post in the future.
Of course, MBA internships work both ways, giving our students the opportunity to apply their skills to real life scenarios or gain experience in an area of interest.
Internships take place between September and December for up to 12 weeks.
If you would like to offer an MBA internships, please complete our online form
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of MBA internships, please contact our Recruiter Relations Manager on +44 (0)191 334 7187.