Over the years, our alumni have been the lifeblood of the School's success. Whether it's through giving time or money, our graduates have helped secure our reputation as leaders in the field. If you'd like to support the School, there are a whole variety of valuable ways to contribute:
Share Your Expertise
- Mentor a current Durham University Business School student
- Host a Career Interest Group visit
- Be part of an event by attending, hosting or speaking
- Become a Durham Ambassador and share your advice and experience with students, get involved in our local networks, and more
- Contribute to communications, including the quarterly newsletters and DUBS Alumni News.
Support our campaigns
- Offer financial support with sponsorship or scholarships
- Leave a legacy by recognising the School in your will.
What’s more, with our Take Your Seat campaign, you can sponsor a seat in our new building and permanently make your mark. To find out more about how you could support the School, email the Alumni Team.
Represent the School
- Assist with student recruitment and represent DUBS at recruitment events and share advice with potential Durham applicants
- Help expand the DUBS network by being involved in one, or more, of our 30 Local Associations worldwide
Be part of it - get connected today
To find out more about all of the resources, facilities and services on offer to Durham University Business School alumni – from exclusive events all over the world to continued learning opportunities
Durham University Business School
Mill Hill Lane, Durham DH1 3LB, UK
Tel: +44 (0)191 334 5231