Dr Jill Tidmarsh
Jill is a Durham University graduate, with a BA Hons in Sociology and Social Policy and a PhD in the field Entrepreneurship and Small Business.
Currently Vice-Principal of Stephenson College, Jill was the founder Senior Tutor at Josephine Butler College. Jill currently teaches the New Venture Creation.
- Enterprise and Entrepreneuring
- Women in Business
- Tidmarsh, J., Carpenter, J. & Slade, J. (2003). Practitioners as gatekeepers and researchers: assessing the outcomes of the family support services. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy 23.
- Schneider, J. & Dutton, J. (2002). Attitudes Towards Disabled Staff and the Effect of the National Minimum Wage: A Delphi survey of employers and disability employment advisors. Disability and Society 17(3).
- Tidmarsh, J. (2017). The Stockton enterprise arcade: incubate or graduate? Ivey Publishing website.
- Tidmarsh, J. & Schneider, J. (2005). Costs of typical Sure Start services. in 2005 edition of Curtis, L. and Netten, A. Unit Costs of Health and Social Care, Kent, Personal Social Services Research Unit
- Tidmarsh, J. & Schneider, J. (2004). Costs of Family Support Services. in Curtis, L and Netten, A. Unit Costs of Health and Social Care, Kent, Personal Social Services Research Unit
- Robinson, F., Shaw, K., Dutton, J., Grainger, P., Hopwood, B & Williams, S. (2000). Who Runs the North-East Now? A Review and Assessment of Governance in North East England.
- Dutton, J. (1998). What Women Are We Talking About? Women's Studies Network (UK) Association Newsletter
- Dutton, J (1997). Sassower's "Cultural Collisions". Social Epistemology 11(1).
- Tidmarsh, J. W. (1998), Me, the microscope and Woman’s Hour, 21st International Small Business Association Conference. Durham University, Durham University.
- Tidmarsh, J. W. (1998), Home from work or working from home?, Women in the Community Conference. University of York, University of York.
- Tidmarsh, J. W. & Southern, A. (1997), Out of sight, out of mind, Foresight Research. Durham University Business School, Durham University Business School.
- Tidmarsh, J. W. (1997), Multiple Realities in Self Employment, Time and Value Conference. Lancaster University, Lancaster University.