Miss Erin Adams
Ms Erin Adams - Programme Manager (PGT)
Erin joined the University in 2003 where she initially worked in the Accommodation Office at Queen’s Campus before moving into Conferencing and Events. She joined the Business School in 2008 and since then has worked on the co-ordination and management of a wide variety of postgraduate level degree programmes and courses including bespoke Executive Education and masters/MBAs with organisations such as the Government of Gibraltar, Formica and the European Business School. She has managed blended learning programmes such as the Part-time MA in Management and the Global MBA and has extensive experience and knowledge of business development, governance and assessment, including working with accrediting bodies such as the CMI, IoD and CIM.
Erin is currently the Programme Manager for the full-time MSc Marketing and MSc Management suite of postgraduate taught programmes.
Erin Adams canbe contacted to:
- Provide information on the MSc Marketing and MSc Management programmes to applicants
- Support students with their academic progression
- Support students pursuing qualifications with the CMI and CIM
- Give guidance to students with any pastoral issues experienced during their studies
- Advise on any programme-related matters concerning assessment, regulations, processes and policies.