Dr Matteo Iannizzotto
Laurea, MSc, D.Phil
Matteo’s research interests include exchange rate economics and history of monetary economics.
Matteo is Director of the Philosophy, Politics & Economics undergraduate programme and an undergraduate course leader.
- Exchange rates
- Monetary policy
- History of economic though
- Macroeconomics of central banking
- Post-keynesian economics
- The philosophy and epistomology of economics
- Iannizzotto, M. & Taylor, M. P. (2001). On the mean reverting properties of target zone exchange rates A cautionary note. Economics Letters
- Iannizzotto, M. (2001). Exchange rate misalignment and non-linear convergence to purchasing power parity in the European exchange rate mechanism?, Data. Applied Financial Economics 15: 511-526.
- Iannizzotto, Matteo. (2012). The Target Zone Model with a Mean-Reverting Fundamental: an Empirical Investigation with ERM Data.