Professor Adrian Darnell
Adrian is a half-time professor in the School and his research interests lie in the fields of history of economic thought and methodology.
Adrian is Principal of St Hild and St Bede College.
- Econometric theory and methodology
- History of economic thought
- Darnell, A.C. (2006). Hotelling, H. In Biographical Dictionary of American Economists. Emmett, R.B. Thoemmes Press.
- Darnell, A. C. , Blaug, M. & (Joint Managing Editors) (2006). The International Library of critical writings in econometrics. Edward Elgar, Aldershot.
- Darnell, A.C. & Johnson, P.S. (2001). Repeat visits to attractions: a preliminary economic analysis.. Tourism Management 22(2): 119-126.
- Abott, A., Darnell, A.C. & Evans, J.L. (2001). The influence of exchange rate variability on UK exports.. Applied Economics Letters 8(1): 47-49.