Mr Phillip Million
Phillip is responsible for providing administrative support to the doctoral team within Durham University’s Business School. This involves: engaging with students, staff and members of the public, encouraging productive working relationships between various university departments and always offering a professional and helpful service which meets the strategic and operational goals of Durham University. He is a graduate of the University of Northumbria at Newcastle and until early 2019 worked for the NHS in a similar administrative capacity.
Phillip canbe contacted to:
- Answer queries regarding Durham University Business School and arrange bookings;
- Provide administrative support and facilitate the inter-departmental cooperation of different university departments;
- Monitor regulatory and professional procedures and processes and use of systems;
- Liaise with a member of staff on an individual’s behalf, and;
- Process requests for information.