Dr Zach W. Y. Lee
BBA, PhD, PGCAP
Zach Lee is an Assistant Professor in Marketing at Durham University Business School. He holds a PhD degree from Hong Kong Baptist University. His research interests include online consumer behaviours (e.g., online consumer engagement), organizational and societal implications of IT use (e.g., workplace cyberdeviance), social media (e.g., adoption of social networking sites), and e-commerce (e.g., the sharing economy). He has organized tracks and mini-tracks on related topics in international conferences. He has published in international journals such as Information & Management, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, and Journal of Marketing Analytics. Zach serves as an Associate Editor in Internet Research.
- Online consumer behaviours (e.g., consumer engagement, omnichannel marketing)
- Organisational and societal implications of IT use (e.g., technology addicition, cyberbullying, and cyberdeviance in the workplace)
- Social media (e.g., misinformation, disinformation, social media firestorm)
- Disruptive technology (e.g., Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence)
- Lee, Z. W. Y., Chan, T. K. H., Chong, A. Y. & Thadani, D. R. (2019). Customer engagement through omnichannel retailing: The effects of channel integration quality. Industrial Marketing Management 77: 90-101.
- Xiao, B., Lee, Z. W. Y., Lim, E. & Tan, C. (2019). The Sharing Economy: Promises and Challenges. Internet Research 29(5): 993-995.
- Lee, Z. W. Y., Chan, T. K. H., Balaji, M. S. & Chong, A. Y-L. (2018). Why People Participate in the Sharing Economy: An Empirical Investigation of Uber. Internet Research 28(3): 829-850.
- Venkatraman, S., Cheung, C. M. K., Lee, Z. W. Y., Davis, F. & Venkatesh, V. (2018). The “Darth” Side of Technology Use: An Inductively Derived Typology of Cyberdeviance. Journal of Management Information Systems 35(4): 1060-1091
- Chan, T. K. H., Cheung, C. M. K. & Lee, Z. W. Y. (2017). The State of Online Impulse-Buying Research: A Literature Analysis.. Information & Management 54(2): 204-217.
- Chan, T. K. H., Cheung, C. M. K., Shi, N., LEE, M. K. O. & Lee, Z. W. Y. (2016). An Empirical Examination of Continuance Intention of Social Network Sites.. Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems 8(4): 5, 69-90.
- Cheung, C. M. K., Lee, Z. W. Y. & Chan, T. K. H. (2015). Self-disclosure in social networking sites: The role of perceived cost, perceived benefits and social influence. . Internet Research 25(2): 279-299.
- Cheung, C. M. K., Shen, A. X. L., Lee, Z. W. Y. & Chan, T. K. H. (2015). Promoting Sales of Online Games through Customer Engagement. . Electronic Commerce Research and Applications 14(4): 241-250.
- Lee, Z. W. Y., Cheung, C. M. K. & Chan, T. K. H. (2015). Massively Multiplayer Online Game Addiction: Instrument Development and Validation. . Information & Management 52(4): 413-430.
- Chan, T. K. H., Zheng, X., Cheung, C. M. K., Lee, M. K. O. & Lee, Z. W. Y. (2014). Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Engagement in Online Brand Communities. Journal of Marketing Analytics 2(2): 81-97.
- Cheung, C. M. K., Lee, M. K. O. & Lee, Z. W. Y. (2013). Understanding the continuance intention of knowledge sharing in online communities of practice through the post-knowledge-sharing evaluation processes. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 64(7): 1357-1374.